In the stock market Volume is very important. Volume tells us at what time how many qty Buy Sell. But In the trading view volume has two types
- Time Basis Volume
- Price Basis Volume
>>Time Basis Volume
Time Basis Volume tells us at a particular time how many Qty. is Buying/Selling. Like that at particular time volume is very big it means that volume comes because of FII DII or Big Amount of money has come from a big investor.
It means if Big Investors Buy or Sell Big Money it means They made analysis after they were entered the market.so Its very important us this huge investment point.
In the Trading view “Time Basis Volume “ is freely available.
>>How to add Time Basis Volume in trading view
- Open tradingview.com/chart
- go to “Indicators & Strategies”
- Search “Volume” In the Search box
- Add volume to the chart.
>>Price Basis Volume
Price Basis Volume means Investors are interested in some price and if the market comes to this price investors are ready to BUY / SELL this price.
Price base volume tells us which price is more important. if at some price volume is very high it means in next time if the market comes again this high volume price this will become support and if support break next this support becomes resistance for next time.
>>How to add Price Basis Volume in trading view
- Open tradingview.com/chart in Laptop
- Then open the Fixed Range Volume profile
- then select Fixed Range Volume profile and add this.
- where you want to add then start point open price and endpoint close price click then the automatic volume will come in the chart.
Friends In this blog I explain all things if you didn’t understand then watch the full video on youtube.